Anyone who knows me personally or professionally is aware of my love of language. As a person diagnosed with schizophrenia […]
We all talk about ourselves to other people in our lives. We talk about the day-to-day bullshit, the victories, however […]
I hear it all the time working in Mental Health and also as a person carrying a diagnosis. It’s a […]
Everyone has a personal set of boundaries. These are the personal and professional invisible rules associated with how we decide […]
Psychreg will host the 1st Mental Health Bloggers Conference (MHBC 2018) in London on 15th December 2018 – and as part of the event we will also recognise mental health bloggers for their contributions to increase understanding of mental health issues, and provide support to those that live with them.
Nominations for the 2018 Psychreg Mental Health Blog Awards are now open. Nominations are only open for individuals i.e., we will not accept nominations for platforms which are managed by more than one person e.g., charities, businesses, and organisations.
There are three categories for the award:
• Blog Category – Blog whose content is created and managed under a blog name and for the purposes of that blog alone. The blog should managed by a single person.
• Social Media Category – Social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram) which are updated on a daily basis and used for the promotion of mental health. The social media should be managed by a single person.
• Vlogger Category – Vlogger on YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc. The vlog should be managed by a single person.
You can send your nominations through this link – and you can nominate for yourself.
Once we receive all the nominations, Psychreg readers will have the opportunity to vote in an online poll for who they believe should be named this year’s winner of Psychreg Mental Health Blog Awards.
The five finalists for each category will be decided from the result of the online voting. Judges will then work together to discuss this year’s finalists and decide a winner for each category based on achievement, quality, and influence of each finalist.
• Deadline for nominations: Friday, 15 September 2018, 12 midnight (GMT)
• Online voting will run from 16 September–16 November
• Announcement of finalists: Monday, 03 December 2018
• Awards day: Saturday. 15 December 2018
In the throws of madness I have found some form of peace to hold on to as an anchor in […]
Background: I have been a consumer of mental health services for a litany of diagnoses including but not limited to […]
In the summer of 2008, mid-July, I was ready for discharge from Binghamton State Psychiatric Center. Of course, readiness for […]
Symptom Activation Crossing into Broome County New York my vehicle was immediately pulled over by a state trooper. The trooper […]
There is no question that food is apart of our identity. What we eat, how, when, where, and if we […]